Please follow the instructions below if you meet the following criteria.
- You have students already attending the North Polk Community School District.
- You need to register all of your children at once, including a child enrolling for the first time.
Step 1: Registration Process
- If adding a new child, first complete the Proof of Residency Form.
- Log in through the Parent Portal. If you do not have a Parent Portal log in, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to get set up.
- In the Parent Portal, click the link on the bottom left that says "More" and then "Online Registration". Log in and review the existing information and students first. Then hit the add student button to add additional students to be enrolled. (make sure you have submitted your Proof of Residency Application for any new students).
- Once the information is verified, hit next and enter until you see the Submit button. Once you hit Submit, you have completed the online registration process.
- If you are enrolling a new student, you will be required to provide a copy of the new student's birth certificate and their updated immunizations to the school secretary. The State Health Requirements checklist is provided on the right.
Step 2: Pay Fees (Starting August 1st)
- Log in through the Parent Portal and you will be able to pay all fees, including adding money to your student’s lunch acct starting August 1st.
*All student fees will need to be paid before your child starts school.