Please follow the instructions below if you meet the following criteria.
- You have no children currently in the North Polk Community School District.
Step 1: Registration Process
- Complete the Proof of Residency Form Link and hit the Submit button.
- Complete the online registration by clicking this link here.
- You will be sent an email when your online application is approved and will receive a separate email shortly after with a user name and password to log in to the Parent Portal.
- Once approved, you will be required to submit a copy of your child's birth certificate and updated immunization records to the school secretary. The State Health Requirements checklist is provided over on the right hand side.
The Parent Portal is a website that can be used to view your child’s school information (schedules and grades), as well as pay for school fees and lunches. If you are having technical difficulties with the registration process, please contact Lynette Foster at (515) 984-3400 extension 2160 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step 2: Pay Fees (Starting August 1st)
- Log in through the Parent Portal and you will be able to pay all fees, including adding money to your student’s lunch acct starting August 1st.
*All student fees will need to be paid before your child starts school.