The North Polk school district participates in open enrollment as a receiving district as long as sufficient classroom space is available. To learn more, please read the guidelines below.
Available Openings for the 2019-20 School Year:
- Openings will be posted February 1, 2019.
- 1st - 12th grade applications due by March 1, 2019.
- Kindergarten applications are due by September 1, 2019.
- Due to student transfers, openings may exist at one time or another throughout the year. For more information about potential openings, contact the District Administration Office at (515) 984-3400 option 5.
- Applications may not be received or postmarked prior to February 1st. Those applications not abiding by this will be returned to the applicant.
Open Enrollment Guidelines
For the 2018-19 academic year*, the following guidelines will be followed (maximum class size):
Priority for Filling Open Slots
Home School Assistance Limitation