NORTH POLK COMMUNITY SCHOOL DISTRICT
BOARD OF EDUCATION BOARD MEETING AGENDA
Thursday, January 17, 2019
Place: District Office Board Room, Alleman, IA
Time: 6:00 p.m.
To All Concerned:
The Superintendent and Board of Directors of North Polk Community School District welcome comments from the public. You are requested to complete an information card before the start of the meeting stating your request to speak to the Board. These cards are available from the Board Secretary. Please review the Public Comment Procedures outlined in the Board Meeting brochure before beginning your comments. Thank you for your interest in the North Polk Community Schools.
- Call to order
- Approval of the Agenda
- Consent Items
- Meeting Minutes
- Monthly Bills
- Vendor/Partnership Agreements
- Public Comments/Communications
- Administrator & Director Reports
- New Business
- Audit Report-FY 18
- Early Graduation Request
- Open Enrollment Guidelines 2019-20
- Open Enrollment Request
- Closed Session Pursuant to Iowa Code Section 21.5(1)(i) – Superintendent Mid Year Evaluation
- Board Updates
Will be posted piror to Jan 17th.