Welcome to the Career Opportunities page! Thank you for your interest in our school district. North Polk continues to experience growth in student enrollment; therefore, we're always looking for talented, dedicated staff members to join our team. Please use the Teach Iowa link below to view openings and apply for a position.
More About North Polk:
The North Polk Community School District is a progressive educational community located in the Des Moines metro area just north of Ankeny serving the communities of Alleman, Elkhart, Polk City, and Sheldahl. The District is home to four school buildings, and proudly serves approximately 1,935 learners from 3 year old preschool through 12th grade.
The North Polk Community School District is an equal opportunity employer.
- K-12 ELL Teacher (.25 up to .50 FTE)
- Groundskeeper/Custodial, Full Time
- Job Coach, Part-Time (HS)
- Food Service, Part-Time (West)
- Food Service, Part-Time (MS)
- MS (7/8) Assistant Boys Basketball
- MS Play
- MS Strength & Conditioning Coordinator
- HS Athletics Head Strength Coach
- HS Assistant Boys Tennis Coach
HS Assistant Girls Tennis
HS Assistant Boys Basketball
HS Assistant Volleyball
- Food Service
- Bus Driver
- Classroom Associate
*For the most accurate and up to date job opportunities, please refer to the Teach Iowa website.