Pre-School Registration is open from January 21 - March 14.
Please follow the steps below to register your child for pre-school for the 2019-20 school year:
IN DISTRICT FAMILIES
1. Complete the Proof of Residency Google Link here.
2. Complete the Preschool Sign up with your preferred times here. You are done at this point.
3. You will receive an email from the elementary secretaries around April regarding whether your child was accepted into the North Polk Preschool program.
4. Once you hear that your child is accepted in April, you will THEN complete the step below:
a. If you are an existing family - please log in to your parent portal here to register ALL of your children for next year, including adding your kindergartner at the same time. (there is an Add Student button at the bottom once you have reviewed all of your exisitng children).
b. If you are a new family (no children in the district), please complete the online registration link here to capture all of your contact information, permissions, and child information. This will take about 10 minutes to complete. Please use a pc to complete this link. Once you have submitted your online registration, you will receive a user name and password to the parent portal once it is approved.
OUT OF DISTRICT FAMILIES
We offer spots to In District families first. You will be put on a waiting list until we determine resources and spaces available. If there is an opening, you will be notified in the summer. To be put on our waiting list, complete steps 1 and 2 below:
1. Complete the Preschool Google Sign Up Link here.
2. Complete the Proof of Residency Google Link here.