Change of Address
1. Option 1- If you have not moved and just need to add busing:
Please print and complete the link below and send the form to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the bus barn at 984-3400 2013.
2. Option 2 - Moving/change of address within the North Polk district (you can request busing changes with your address change here below):
- Print/complete the change of address application provided here.
- Gather some proof to submit with the change of address (Polk County assessor web page, signed copy of closing documents or signed rental agreement, utility bill)
- Submit your change of address and proof to Lynette Foster at email@example.com
3. Option 3 - Moving outside the North Polk district but keeping your children here: * we do not provide busing outside of the North Polk District.
- Complete the open enrollment application provided here.
- Send the completed application to Lynette Foster at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please call our district registrar, Lynette Foster, at 515-984-3400 extension 2012 or email her at email@example.com.