Change of Address

  •  Moving within the North Polk district:

    1. Print/complete the change of address application provided here.
    2. Gather some proof to submit with the change of address (polk county assessor web page, signed copy of closing documents or signed rental agreement, utility bill)
    3. Submit your change of address and proof to Lynette Foster at


    Moving outside the North Polk district but keeping your children here:

    1. Complete the open enrollment application provided here.
    2. Send the completed application to Lynette Foster at



    Please call our district registrar, Lynette Foster, at 515-984-3400 extension 2012 or email her at