Board Hears Proposals from Search Firms
February 26, 2021
On February 24, 2021 the Board of Education conducted an initial work session to discuss the superintendent search and hear proposals from five search firms. Members of the board are in agreement that employing a search firm to find highly qualified candidates for our superintendent position is the best course of action.
The district heard proposals from the following search firms:
- EDWise LLC
- Grundmeyer Leader Search
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates
- McPherson & Jacobson, LLC
- Ray & Associates, Inc
An outline of our next steps:
- The board will review the proposals presented and schedule follow-up meetings if necessary.
- A vote for a search firm will be on the agenda for an upcoming board meeting.
- The complete search process and timeline will be established when the search firm is hired.
Future updates will be posted on our website at www.northpolk.org/superintendentsearch.