Proposed Timeline in Superintendent Search
March 23, 2021
On March 13 during the North Polk Board of Education’s work session, members of the board, along with representatives from Ray & Associates, continued to discuss the superintendent search and outlined the next steps in the process.
- March 15: Position posted, accepting applications
- March 23: Opportunity for community input through electronic survey
- April 6-7: Stakeholder group meetings with Ray & Associates
- April 7: Community survey closes at 8AM
- April 8: Board to finalize superintendent profile
- April 15: Position closes, deadline for all application materials
- April 15 or April 26: Ray & Associates assists Board in reviewing candidates, selecting finalists, and finalizing interview questions
- Week of April 19 or May 3: Interview top candidates
- Week of April 26 or May 12*: Board retains option of second round interviews of finalist candidates (This step is optional.)
Future updates will be posted on our website at www.northpolk.org/superintendentsearch.