*This web page will be updated as new information or guidelines are provided by public health officials. Thank you for your support and partnership as we work together to maintain a healthy learning environment.
Return To Open:
On July 1, 2020, the North Polk Community School District submitted its Return to Learn (RTL) plan to the Iowa Department of Education (DE) that was approved. We have provided a link to that plan below. Please know that our developed plan is much more detailed than what was required from the state, and is referred to as our Return to Open (RTO) plan.
- FOOD ASSISTANCE: NP Comet Cupboard's "Bag of Food" Distribution
- FOOD ASSISTANCE: The Blessing Box Food Pantry
- ACADEMIC RESOURCES: Click here for building level academic resources for volunteer at-home learning.
- MENTAL & BEHAVIORAL HEALTH: Click here to learn more about LifeWorks services via Telehealth.
- ISU EXTENSION & OUTREACH: Click here for information and virtual programs offered locally and through campus partners.