*Enrollment for PK in the 2023-24 school year has now closed. We currently do not have a waitlist for this program.
Preschool Sign Ups/Registration for the 2024-25 school year will open up here on January 17th, 2024. There will be instructions on how to sign up/register at that time. Please continue to check this page for any changes.
Sign ups will close on February 7th, 2024. Anyone who inquires after this date will be put on a waiting list unless there are still openings.
Learn more about our preschool program here.
2023-24 New Student Registration
Per Iowa Code 282.18 and Iowa Administrative Code 281-17 open enrollment is a process that allows parents/guardians residing in an Iowa school district the option of enrolling their children in another Iowa school district.
House File (HF) 2589 eliminates the March 1st deadline for open enrollment. This change allows parents/ guardians to apply for open enrollment at any time without the need for a good cause.
For the 2023-2024 academic year*, the following guidelines will be followed (maximum class size):
- Kindergarten: 140 (7 sections at 20)
- 1st Grade: 147 (7 sections at 21 per class)
- 2nd Grade: 154 (7 sections at 22 per class)
- 3rd Grade: 154 (7 sections at 22 per class)
- 4th Grade: 132 (6 sections at 22 per class)
- 5th Grade: 154 students (7 sections at 22 per class)
- 6th Grade: 144 students (6 sections at 24 per class)
- 7th Grade: 144 students
- 8th Grade: 144 students
- 9th Grade: 165
- 10th Grade: 165
- 11th Grade: 165
- 12th Grade: 165