Volunteering In Our Schools
Volunteers play an important role in the success of our school district.
To ensure a safe learning environment for students, the district screens all individuals prior to allowing access to our school buildings. Volunteers, in particular, are asked to complete the online questionnaire and background check prior to admittance.
- Click here to view the Volunteer Handbook.
- Click here to begin the Volunteer Questionnaire & Background Check.
Please Note: In the past, the district would cover charges acquired through formal background checks of volunteers. In an effort to stay fiscally responsible, the district now requests that volunteers cover the $15 fee associated with the cost of their background check. Once approved, a volunteer can serve without charge for 5 years until an updated background check is necessary.
We understand the positive impact volunteers have on our school district and hope that this fee will not deter those individuals from continuing to do so.
Parent Involvement Opportunities
North Polk School Foundation:
- The Foundation works to support high quality education in the North Polk Community School District.
- All facets, groups, clubs, classes, and teachers of the district benefit from contributions of The Foundation.
- Click here to learn more about the North Polk School Foundation.