What have SAVE Funds been used for in the district?
The SAVE revenue has funded many key infrastructure and technology projects in the district, including:
- Construction of North Polk High School, in conjunction with general obligation bonds
- Renovations and additions at North Polk Middle School and West Elementary, in conjunction with general obligation bonds and PPEL note
- Technology infrastructure improvements, as well as student and staff technology devices
- Construction of the outdoor activities facility and tennis courts
- Addition of a wastewater treatment facility for Alleman campus
- Roof repairs to school facilities